This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Starbucks’ Rewards program isn’t known to be the most rewarding loyalty program. In fact, in April, the program followed in the path of many airline loyalty programs and went revenue-based. But, there is still opportunity to get something back for shopping with the coffee giant — in the form of Starbucks credit.
Via Starbucks’ latest promotion with Visa Checkout, you can get a $10 eGift when you load $10 or more to your Starbucks account with Visa Checkout. Here’s what you’ll need to do in order to get the “eGift,” which is what Starbucks is calling the free $10:
- Download the Starbucks app and create an account, or go to the “Pay” tab within the app if you’re an existing customer
- Load $10 to the Starbucks app by using Visa Checkout as the payment method
- Receive your $10 eGift to the email address associated with your Starbucks account within one day of loading/reloading
There are only a limited number of eGifts being given out between November 29 and December 22, 2016 and the offer will no longer be available when supplies run out. Note that this offer is only good for residents of the US who have a valid Visa Checkout account.
This could definitely be a worthwhile promotion, especially if you’re a frequent Starbucks customer. However, it’s best to take advantage right away, as there’s only a limited number of the $10 eGifts being distributed, and there’s no indication if Starbucks or Visa Checkout will let you know when they run out.
H/T: Miles To Memories
With great transfer partners like United and Hyatt, 2x points on travel & dining and a 50,000 point sign up bonus, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is a great card for those looking to get into the points and miles game.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Named Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, July 2016
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards