This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
A weekend in Miami is always a good idea — especially when it’s free! I’m excited to team up with Hilton HHonors to provide an unforgettable weekend for five readers (plus one guest each) to enjoy an all-expenses-paid weekend getaway to the beautiful south Florida city from November 4 to 6, 2016. Winners and their guests will enjoy free round-trip airfare courtesy of Hilton, a two-night stay at the luxurious Conrad Miami hotel and a points consultation with me.
At the Conrad, guests will receive access to some unforgettable experiences, including Champagne upon arrival and enjoying top-tier perks that are typically entitled to Hilton Diamond members. Throughout the weekend, winners will enjoy swanky poolside cocktail parties, carefully curated meals at some of my favorite Miami restaurants, a cocktail reception with VP of Hilton HHonors Aaron Glick and more.
Last but not least, guests will have the opportunity to become my protégé. I’ll be giving a points consultation session during which I’ll share my best tips for getting the most out of the Hilton HHonors program followed by a one-on-one meet and greet with each guest. After the consultation, join me in an exclusive behind-the-scenes tour of the Conrad Miami, where you’ll have a chance to learn the ins and outs of the hotel’s daily operations.
I’m so excited to be partnering with Hilton HHonors to host five lucky readers and their guests at the Hilton TPG Protégé Miami Trip in my home city. Entering is easy — just click the link below no later than 11:59pm ET on Monday, October 31. View the official TPG sweepstake rules here.
Last week’s winners: Last week, we gave away a 20,000 United miles. Congratulations again to Instagram user pfrango88, who won the gift card by posting on Instagram. Stay tuned for more great giveaways on the blog, as well as on TPG’s Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat accounts.
Featured image courtesy of the Conrad Miami hotel.
With great travel benefits, 2x points on travel & dining and a 50,000 point sign up bonus, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is a great card for those looking to get into the points and miles game.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Named Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, July 2016
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards