This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
I love Japan — it’s really one of my favorite destinations to travel to in the world. If you’ve been following along on the latest episodes of TPGtv, you’ve seen as I’ve explored all that Tokyo and Osaka have to offer. Everything from eating fugu (blowfish) in Osaka to watching bikini-clad warriors save the world from invading alien robots — Japan has no shortage of unique experiences to offer.
I had such a blast filming in Japan that we’ve teamed up with the No. 1 Japanese apparel retailer Uniqlo to give away a trip to Japan for one lucky reader and a guest.
Here are the details of the giveaway:
- Enter the contest on Uniqlo’s website by Tuesday, October 18, 2016.
- One winner will be selected at random to receive two round-trip tickets and three nights at a hotel in Tokyo. The winner must fly out of New York, Boston, Chicago, San Francisco or Los Angeles.
- Winner will be selected on November 30, 2016, and will be notified within 48 hours via email. The winner will have seven days to claim the prize.
- The trip must be completed by July 30, 2017.
You can read the complete terms and conditions for the giveaway here. I’m really excited about this giveaway and the chance for a lucky reader and a guest to be able to see one of my favorite countries in the world. There’s so much to do in Tokyo, so your three-night trip will be packed — but if you need any inspiration for visiting the Asian country, check out all of the episodes from this season of TPGtv:
Everything You Need to Know About Shopping For, Making and Eating Sushi in Tokyo
Review: Inside My Jaw-Dropping Suite at the Andaz Tokyo Hotel
Review: A Comfortable Stay at the St. Regis Osaka Hotel
What to Eat, Drink and Do in Osaka
9 Things to Try on Your Next Trip to Tokyo
Inside the Grand Hyatt Tokyo, Roppongi
Where to See Stunning Cherry Blossoms in Tokyo and Osaka
Dramatic Drone Shots Over Tokyo
Inside Tokyo’s Bizarre Robot Restaurant
7 Dishes You Must Try in Tokyo
Inside the “Lost in Translation” Hotel: Park Hyatt Tokyo
Which is the Best Hyatt in Tokyo: Park Hyatt, Grand Hyatt or Andaz?
18 Ways Singapore Suites Will Blow Your Mind
Inside LAX’s Secret Celebrity Lounge
How to Book Singapore Suites in 90 Seconds
Even after the introduction of the Chase Sapphire Reserve, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is still a fantastic choice if you want to avoid the Reserve’s $450 annual fee, earn 2x on all travel & dining and earn a 50,000 point sign up bonus.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Named Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, July 2016
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards