This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
One of the Ritz-Carlton Rewards Credit Card‘s best perks is access to Exclusive Events that are only available for purchase to cardholders — they’re sometimes held during special cultural, sporting and culinary festivities, like the Cayman Cookout Experience, which TPG attended earlier this year, for instance.
As of Friday, October 21, Ritz-Carlton Rewards cardholders can purchase an exclusive package to one of the most popular art events in the country, Art Basel in Miami Beach, through the Ritz Events website.
For $2,500 (for you and a guest), the package includes a two-night stay at The Ritz-Carlton, South Beach, as well as VIP access to the JP Morgan Chase Art Collection, complimentary entry to South Florida art museums, tickets to the main Art Basel show and dinner al fresco at the Miami Beach Edition’s Matador Room hosted by Celebrity Chef, Jeremy Ford. Events take place all weekend long starting Friday, December 2.
Here’s the full weekend schedule:
Friday, December 2
- 2:00pm–6:00pm: Guest registration at The Ritz-Carlton, South Beach
- 4:00pm: Check-in at the hotel
- 6:00pm: Luxury transportation to the JP Morgan Chase Art Collection gallery at Young Arts
- 6:30pm–7:30pm: Heavy hors d’oeuvres, cocktails and an evening with the JP Morgan Chase Art Collection, hosted by the collection’s Chief Curator
- 10:00pm: Transportation back to the hotel after the event
Saturday, December 3
- 8:00am–10:00am: Breakfast at The Ritz-Carlton, South Beach’s Club Lounge
- 10:00am–4:00pm: Free time for guests to experience Art Basel
- 5:30pm–6:00pm: Cocktail hour at The Miami Edition’s Matador Room
- 6:00pm–8:30pm: Private multi-course dinner at The Miami Edition’s Matador Room Outdoor Terrace, hosted by Celebrity Chef Jeremy Ford
Sunday, December 4
- 8:00am–10:00am: Farewell breakfast at The Ritz-Carlton, South Beach’s Club Lounge
- 12:00pm: Guests check out
As you can see, it’s a pretty jam-packed schedule. Ritz-Carlton Cardholders should be on the lookout Friday when tickets go on sale at 10:00am ET — they’re not expected to last long, so be ready to act fast. Note that reservations must be made through the Ritz Events page from a computer, not a tablet or mobile device. Good luck!
Featured image courtesy of The Ritz-Carlton, South Beach.
The Ritz-Carlton Rewards® Credit Card
|Intro APR||Regular APR||Annual Fee||Foreign Transaction Fee||Credit Rating|
|N/A||16.24% - 23.24% Variable||$450||0%||Excellent Credit|