This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
JetBlue is offering amazing fares on round-trip flights between Boston (BOS) and New York (JFK) to Salt Lake City (SLC). We’re seeing fares starting from just $136 for round-trip flights from BOS, with prices from JFK a little higher at $176 round-trip. Availability seems to be fairly limited for departures from the end of October through November. Salt Lake City is a great place to book a getaway, especially considering the ski season usually kicks off in November. Note that these discounted fares are valid if you’re originating in SLC as well — perfect for a weekend escape to one (or both) of these great East Coast cities.
Route: JFK, BOS to SLC
Cost: $136+ round-trip in economy
Dates: October – November 2016
Booking Link: Orbitz or Expedia
Pay With: Amex Platinum, Chase Sapphire Reserve, American Express Premier Rewards Gold, Citi Prestige or Chase Sapphire Preferred
Here’s an example of what you can book:
Boston (BOS) to Salt Lake City (SLC) for $136 round-trip in October:
New York (JFK) to Salt Lake City (SLC) for $176 round-trip in November:
Salt Lake City (SLC) to New York for $176 round-trip in October:
Maximize Your Purchase
Don’t forget to use a credit card that earns additional points on airfare purchases, such as the Amex Platinum (5x on airfare), Chase Sapphire Reserve, American Express Premier Rewards Gold or Citi Prestige (3x on airfare) or the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card (2x on all travel purchases). Check out this post for more on maximizing airfare purchases.
H/T: The Flight Deal
If you’re able to score one of these tickets, please share the good news in the comments below!
Featured image courtesy of johnnya123/Getty Images.
Even after the introduction of the Chase Sapphire Reserve, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is still a fantastic choice if you want to avoid the Reserve’s $450 annual fee, earn 2x on all travel & dining and earn a 50,000 point sign up bonus.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Named Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, July 2016
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards