This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Imagine being able to peacefully play Mario Kart from 30,000 feet in the air. That’s just what Nintendo wants you to do with its latest console, the Nintendo Switch.
The best part about this new game console: you can take it anywhere you go. At home? Dock it in a power stand plugged into your TV and enjoy video games as your normally do, sitting on the sofa with a controller in your hand. On the road? Grab the Nintendo Switch console — which is essentially just a powerful gaming tablet with controller grips attached to each side — and take it with you so you can play video games from wherever you are.
Check out the trailer below to see more about how Nintendo’s new toy, which is expected to hit stores in March of 2017, really works.
There’s no word on pricing yet, but the company has never been one to make you dig too deep into your pockets to enjoy whatever it’s offering.
Will you be taking Nintendo’s latest console on the road?
Featured image and trailer courtesy of Nintendo.
With great transfer partners like United and Hyatt, 2x points on travel & dining and a 50,000 point sign up bonus, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is a great card for those looking to get into the points and miles game.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Named Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, July 2016
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards