This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Virgin America has been in a giving mood recently. A couple of weeks ago, the airline offered 500 points for signing up for Virgin Hotel emails as well as a 500-point bonus for opting in to Virgin Sport emails. Now, the carrier is offering another 500 free points for signing up to receive the Virgin Produced Newsletter.
It takes less than a minute to snag the 500 free miles — simply fill out the five fields on the registration page and you should receive your miles 10 days after this promotion ends on October 26. Based on TPG’s most recent valuations, your miles would be worth up to $11.50 — not bad for less than a minute of work. Remember take a screenshot to confirm your enrollment and then check your account in early November to make sure the miles have shown up.
Have you cashed in on Virgin America’s recent points giveaways?
Even after the introduction of the Chase Sapphire Reserve, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is still a fantastic choice if you want to avoid the Reserve’s $450 annual fee, earn 2x on all travel & dining and earn a 50,000 point sign up bonus.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Named Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, July 2016
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards