This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
British Airways has partnered up with Liberty London for a series of new amenity kits.
If you’re unacquainted, Liberty London is a department store with wildly popular fabric and textiles. And starting in January of next year, passengers will be able to snag the kits while flying in first class.
BA, which already has one of our favorite first-class kits, will be unveiling two versions: a men’s kit with a black embossed exterior and a paisley printed lining and a women’s kit with a floral print and a wristlet.
Inside, passengers will find products from Aromatherapy Associates. The women’s kit will include Renewing Rose Cleanser, Triple Rose Renewing Moisturizer, Orange Flower Hand Lotion, lip balm, deodorant, toothpaste and toothbrush, a brush, ear plugs, eye mask, socks and a pen.
And for men: Refinery Shave Gel, Revitalising Moisturizer, a razor, lip balm, deodorant, toothpaste and toothbrush, a comb and brush, ear plugs, eye mask, socks and a pen.
The amenity kits will make their first appearance on A380 flights from Heathrow to Los Angeles then on the rest of BA’s routes with first-class service. More prints will be added throughout the year, so passengers can collect them all.
Featured image courtesy of British Airways.
What’s your favorite amenity kit?
With great transfer partners like United and Hyatt, 2x points on travel & dining and a 50,000 point sign up bonus, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is a great card for those looking to get into the points and miles game.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Named Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, July 2016
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards