This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
If you’d like to squeeze in a trip to Las Vegas before the end of the year and you’re also hoping to boost your Hyatt Gold Passport balance, this promo is worth checking out. Starting today, Hyatt members can register here to earn 20% bonus points on eligible spending at participating hotels in Sin City between October 19-December 29, 2016.
This offer is open to both existing and new Hyatt members, and you can complete multiple eligible stays within the promotion timeframe and earn bonus points on all of them,
The following hotels are participating in this promo:
- Hyatt Place Las Vegas
- MGM Grand
- The Signature at MGM Grand
- Mandalay Bay
- Delano Las Vegas
- The Mirage
- Monte Carlo
- New York-New York
Vegas room rates are often quite affordable, but you’ll want to avoid peak times like Halloween, where you’ll definitely pay a premium for a stay. In the first half of December, rooms at the Bellagio are available for as little as $159. And in early November, a stay at the Vdara will set you back as little as $119 — before factoring in the discount of up to 15% to which you’re entitled as an M Life Rewards member.
As a reminder, you can become an M Life Rewards elite member if you hold Hyatt Gold Passport elite status. You’ll earn 5 Hyatt points per dollar on eligible spending at select Vegas hotels, and you’ll also get stay and night credit toward Hyatt elite status when you stay at participating M Life Rewards destinations.
Featured image courtesy of Shutterstock.
Will you be taking advantage of this promotion?
Even after the introduction of the Chase Sapphire Reserve, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is still a fantastic choice if you want to avoid the Reserve’s $450 annual fee, earn 2x on all travel & dining and earn a 50,000 point sign up bonus.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Named Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, July 2016
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards