This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
If you’ve ever felt like you’ve logged so many hours waiting in line at Taco Bell that you may as well live there, now’s your chance. To celebrate the launch of its latest culinary monstrosity, the Steak Doubledilla — which the fast food giant says offers “twice the tender, marinated steak and creamy jalapeño sauce in a cheesy quesadilla” — Airbnb Canada is offering a one-night “SteakCation” for four (see what they did there?) at its Chatham-Kent, Ontario outpost.
Just what does a SteakCation entail? Pretty much everything you’d think a Taco Bell regular could want: a comfy couch and chairs for lounging, a big-screen TV complete with a library of video games and movies and a personal Taco Bell Butler to stuff you full of all the Steak Doubledillas you can handle. As for the sleeping arrangements, it’s going to feel like summer camp, with bunk beds all the way (two sets of them).
There are, of course, some rules. According to the Airbnb listing, double-dipping in the salsa and “making that squeaking sound with your straw and cup lid” are both frowned upon, though gorging on Steak Doubledillas in bed is wholeheartedly encouraged. Now for the bad news (for some of you): You must be 18 years old at the time of the sleepover — October 17, 2016 — and you must be a resident of Canada, although those who reside in Québec are excluded from entering. Entries are being accepted through October 11, with the lucky winner being chosen on October 13. Live más!
Featured image courtesy of Airbnb.
Even after the introduction of the Chase Sapphire Reserve, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is still a fantastic choice if you want to avoid the Reserve’s $450 annual fee, earn 2x on all travel & dining and earn a 50,000 point sign up bonus.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Named Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, July 2016
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards