This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
This week we’re giving away a $500 Ritz-Carlton gift card that can be used at participating properties worldwide, excluding Ritz-Carlton Reserve, Ritz-Carlton Destination Club and other Ritz-Carlton partner hotels (although you are able to use the gift card at Edition Hotels). Use the $500 gift card toward your next stay, or for a fun dining experience, spa treatments or other on-site activities.
Extend your stay at the Ritz-Carlton by signing up for the Ritz-Carlton Rewards Credit Card, which is currently offering three complimentary nights at any participating Tier 1-4 property after you spend $5,000 within the first three months of opening your account. You can also earn more free nights by transferring Ultimate Rewards points earned with cards like the Chase Sapphire Reserve to your Ritz-Carlton Rewards account.
In case you’re looking for a little inspiration as to where to use your winnings, consider spending a rejuvenating weekend near Palm Springs at the Ritz-Carlton, Rancho Mirage, a Tier 3 property requiring 50,000 Ritz-Carlton Rewards points (40,000 at the PointSaver level) or $244 per night. Alternatively, escape to Puerto Rico and spend some time exploring Old San Juan’s colonial streets or relaxing on pristine beaches at the Ritz-Carlton, San Juan, a Tier 4 property requiring 60,000 Ritz-Carlton Rewards points (50,000 at the PointSaver level) or $264 per night.
Enter to win no later than 11:59pm ET on Monday, September 12. To enter this giveaway, share a photo via Twitter (@thepointsguy) or Instagram (including @thepointsguy in the caption) of your favorite Ritz-Carlton hotel worldwide — be sure to include the hashtag #WinTPGRitz in both your tweets and Instagram posts to be considered.
Good luck with this week’s giveaway!
Featured image courtesy of The Ritz-Carlton, San Juan.
Even after the introduction of the Chase Sapphire Reserve, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is still a fantastic choice if you want to avoid the Reserve’s $450 annual fee, earn 2x on all travel & dining and earn a 50,000 point sign up bonus.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Named Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, July 2016
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards