This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
This week we’re giving away a $500 Hyatt gift card that can be used at nearly 500 of the hotel chain’s properties worldwide. You can use your $500 for stays, dining and more at any participating property, including Andaz, Grand Hyatt and Park Hyatt hotels.
You’ll also have an opportunity to earn a whole lot of Gold Passport points thanks to Hyatt’s fall promotion where you can earn up to 75,000 bonus points after staying 25 nights at participating properties. You can earn even more free stays by signing up for the Hyatt Credit Card, which is currently offering a sign-up bonus of two free nights at any Hyatt property worldwide after you spend $2,000 within the first three months of account opening. Additionally, you can transfer points instantly from the Ultimate Rewards program, earned with cards like the brand-new Chase Sapphire Reserve.
If you’re looking for inspiration as to where to use your winnings, check out the Park Hyatt Mendoza (pictured above), a category 2 hotel requiring 8,000 points or just $95 for a one-night stay. Alternatively, you could relax poolside on Mexico’s Riviera Maya at the Grand Hyatt Playa del Carmen Resort, a category 5 hotel costing 20,000 points or $199 per night.
Enter to win no later than 11:59pm ET on Monday, September 5. To enter this giveaway, send us a tweet (@thepointsguy) or Instagram a photo (including @thepointsguy in the caption) with a picture of your favorite Hyatt property in the world. Be sure to include the hashtag #WinTPGHyatt in both your tweets and Instagram posts.
Last week’s winners: Last week, we gave away a $500 American Airlines gift card. Congratulations again to Heather R., who won by visited our Facebook page. Stay tuned for more great giveaways on the blog, as well as on TPG’s Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat accounts.
Good luck with this week’s giveaway!
Featured image courtesy of the Grand Hyatt Playa del Carmen Resort.
Even after the introduction of the Chase Sapphire Reserve, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is still a fantastic choice if you want to avoid the Reserve’s $450 annual fee, earn 2x on all travel & dining and earn a 50,000 point sign up bonus.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Named Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, July 2016
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards