This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Amex Offers (limited, targeted, opt-in deals like this one for $200 after spending $1,000 with Delta) released a new hotel discount: Get $50 back after spending $250+ at Westin Hotels and Resorts.
And though Amex offers are targeted (so you won’t necessarily see this offer on all your accounts), the Westin deal is also available via Twitter:
The offer is good on any room and rate charges at Westin Hotels and Resorts through December 14, 2016. Just make sure you read the fine print:
- Reservations must be made at westin.com, via any of the Starwood apps, or by calling the 800-number. (So a reservation made through a third-party site won’t count.)
- The offer is only valid at Westin Hotels and Resorts in the US and US territories.
- The offer only applies to stays paid for during the promotion dates.
- The offer is not valid at other hotel brands under the Starwood group (so the St. Regis, Four Points, Sheraton and more are disqualified); or at Westin Well-Being, Westin Store, Westin Residences or Westin Vacation Club resorts.
If you don’t see the offer available on your account, link your Amex to your Twitter account and tweet using the hashtag — the offer should be added to your card. In addition this offer, there are a few great flight-related deals out there, including $200 back after spending $1,000 with Virgin Atlantic.
Featured image courtesy of the Westin Grand Cayman.
There’s no telling how much longer these cards will be around and available for new applications because of the Marriott takeover, so now might just be the perfect time to apply. Apart from hotel redemptions, you can transfer Starpoints to over 30 airline partners, and now also transfer points from Starwood to Marriott Rewards at a 1:3 ratio, opening up even more redemption options.
- Earn 25,000 bonus Starpoints® after you use your new Card to make $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months.
- Earn 2 Starpoints® for each dollar of eligible purchases spent on the Card at participating SPG® & Marriott Rewards® hotels. Earn 1 Starpoint for all other purchases.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees on International purchases.
- Receive free in-room, premium internet access. Booking requirements apply.
- Redeem Starpoints® at over 1,300 participating hotels and resorts in over 100 countries and for flights on more than 150 airlines with SPG flights, all with no blackout dates.
- $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $95.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
- See Rates & Fees