This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Uber has launched UberCentral, a new platform that allows businesses of all types to provide and manage transportation for their customers from one central interface.
This new app could provide an opportunity for a hotel to differentiate itself by offering added convenience for its guests. Multiple guests could notify the hotel of their expected arrival times, and the hotel could send an Uber to meet each guest at the airport. Meanwhile, hotel staff can manage each ride right from the UberCentral page, available on the web and on tablets in the US and Canada only (for now).
Remember to use the right credit cards when using Uber to maximize the returns you earn on each ride. If you don’t have an Uber account, you can sign up now to receive a free ride (up to $20) from TPG.
Featured image courtesy of Uber.
Even after the introduction of the Chase Sapphire Reserve, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is still a fantastic choice if you want to avoid the Reserve’s $450 annual fee, earn 2x on all travel & dining and earn a 50,000 point sign up bonus.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Named Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, July 2016
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards