This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
This week we’re giving away a $500 Marriott gift card that can be used at any one of the hotel chain’s properties worldwide. You can use your $500 for stays, dining and more at any participating property, including Edition, JW Marriott and Ritz-Carlton hotels.
Recently, Chase introduced the new-and-improved Ritz-Carlton Rewards Credit Card which features, among other perks, a fantastic sign-up bonus of three complimentary nights at any Tier 1-4 Ritz-Carlton property after spending $5,000 within the first three months of account opening. You could use your winnings to extend your complimentary stay at certain Ritz-Carlton hotels that are a great use of the free night certificates.
You can also earn free nights with the Marriott Rewards Premier Credit Card, which is currently offering a sign-up bonus of 80,000 Marriott Rewards points — which can also be redeemed at Ritz-Carlton properties worldwide — after spending $3,000 within the first three months of account opening. That’s enough for a night at The Ritz-Carlton, Half Moon Bay (pictured above), a Tier 4 property requiring 60,000 points per night (50,000 for a PointSaver award).
Enter to win no later than 11:59pm ET on Monday, August 22. To enter this giveaway, visit our Facebook Page or enter below:
Last week’s winners: Last week, we gave away 25,000 United miles. Congratulations again to Mona A., who won the miles. Stay tuned for more great giveaways on the blog, as well as on TPG’s Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat accounts.
Good luck with this week’s giveaway!
Featured image courtesy of The Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island.
Even after the introduction of the Chase Sapphire Reserve, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is still a fantastic choice if you want to avoid the Reserve’s $450 annual fee, earn 2x on all travel & dining and earn a 50,000 point sign up bonus.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Named Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, July 2016
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards