This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available – Citi Hilton HHonors Visa Signature Card
For a limited time, you can earn 3x United miles when you complete any hotel stay at participating Hilton properties in Canada, Central America, South America and the Caribbean between now and November 18, 2016. You simply have to register for the promotion before you stay and select United Airlines as your Double Dip miles partner in your HHonors profile.
Remember, you can earn even more miles by signing up for the United MileagePlus Explorer Card, which is currently offering a sign-up bonus of 30,000 bonus miles after spending $1,000 within the first three months of account opening. You can also earn free nights at Hilton properties by signing up for the Hilton HHonors Surpass Card from American Express, which is currently offering a sign-up bonus of 75,000 bonus HHonors points after making $3,000 in purchases within the first three months of account opening.
That Hilton co-branded card isn’t the only one to consider. The no-fee Citi Hilton HHonors Visa Signature Card is currently offering 75,000 points after you spend $2,000 in the first three months, but this limited-time offer so it could be worth signing up sooner than later. There’s also the Citi Hilton HHonors Reserve Card (with a $95 annual fee), which offers a sign-up bonus of two free weekend nights after you spend $2,500 in the first four months — and you’re not limited to lower-category properties
Featured image courtesy of the Hilton Aruba Caribbean Resort and Casino.
- Start with 30,000 bonus miles after you spend $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening
- Check your first bag for free - save up to $100 per roundtrip
- Enjoy priority boarding privileges and visit the United Club with two one-time-use passes every year
- No foreign transaction fees
- Earn double miles on tickets purchased from United, and 1 mile per $1 on all other purchases
- Your miles don't expire as long as your credit card account is open, with no limit to the number of miles you can earn
- Use your miles for any seat, any time, on any United flight
- $0 intro annual fee for the first year, then $95