This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Traveling for work or pleasure in the next few months? Club Carlson wants to reward you with bonus points for eligible stays at all of its properties around the world, such as Country Inn & Suites and Radisson Blu hotels, through its Work Hard, Play Hard promotion. Between August 1 and October 31, 2016, you’ll earn double points if you check in Sunday through Thursday, and triple points for checking in on the weekend (Thursday and Friday in the Middle East, and Friday and Saturday everywhere else). Club Carlson will throw you an extra 1,000 points if you book your eligible stay through its mobile app.
To register for the promotion, simply enter your Club Carlson number or email address and specify your country of residence. If you’re not a member of Club Carlson and would like to earn bonus points on an upcoming stay, it’s easy to sign up for the program. You can also earn free nights by signing up for the Club Carlson Rewards Visa Signature card, which earns you 60,000 Bonus Gold Points — 50,000 after making your first purchase and an additional 10,000 after making $1,500 in purchases within the first three months of account opening.
Featured post courtesy of the Radisson Blu Mall of America.
Even after the introduction of the Chase Sapphire Reserve, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is still a fantastic choice if you want to avoid the Reserve’s $450 annual fee, earn 2x on all travel & dining and earn a 50,000 point sign up bonus.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Named Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, July 2016
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards