This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
On a recent Cebu Pacific Air flight between Dubai (DXB) to Manila (MNL), a pregnant woman went into labor more than five weeks early and delivered a child with the help of two nurses onboard and the flight crew. After baby Haven was delivered, the flight diverted to Hyderabad, India (HYD) so she could receive further medical attention.
— Cebu Pacific Air (@CebuPacificAir) August 17, 2016
According to the airline, this is the first time a baby has been delivered onboard one of its flights. To celebrate the momentous occasion, baby Haven was gifted a whopping 1,000,000 miles that can be used by she and her family. It’s safe to say that Haven is the youngest points millionaire in the world!
How should baby Haven redeem her 1,000,000 miles from Cebu Pacific Air?
Even after the introduction of the Chase Sapphire Reserve, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is still a fantastic choice if you want to avoid the Reserve’s $450 annual fee, earn 2x on all travel & dining and earn a 50,000 point sign up bonus.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Named Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, July 2016
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards