This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
This week, enter our Thursday Giveaway for the chance to win two tickets to a Chase Private Dinner Series event, available only to Chase Sapphire Preferred cardholders. This exclusive dinner is hosted by Eric Ripert, the acclaimed chef of the three-Michelin-starred New York restaurant Le Bernardin. The dinner event is on Thursday, July 28 from 6:00 to 10:00pm at Le Bernardin Privé, a private boutique event space.
At the event, you and your guest will experience a cooking demonstration and Q&A session with Chef Ripert, a welcome reception with hors d’oeuvres, and a multiple-course meal designed by the chef himself — with wine pairings, of course.
If you’re a Chase Sapphire Preferred cardholder and are interested in finding other events like this dinner event, check out the many other exclusive events and experiences that are offered to cardholders. Team TPG has attended several exclusive Sapphire events, including one at the Sundance Film Festival and a VIP experience at Vegas Uncork’d.
To enter this contest, tweet at @thepointsguy explaining which Exclusive Cardmember Event you’d most like to attend, including the hashtag #TPGSapphire. Send us your tweets no later than 11:59pm ET on Sunday, July 24. We’ll select one winner at random to be notified on Monday, July 25.
Last week’s winners: Last week, we gave away two one-month subscriptions for unlimited private jet flying in California with SurfAir. Congratulations again to Theresa B., who won by subscribing to our daily newsletter, and to Rob H., who visited our Facebook page. Stay tuned for more great giveaways on the blog, as well as on TPG’s Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat accounts.
Good luck with this week’s giveaway!
Featured image courtesy of Le Bernardin.
Even after the introduction of the Chase Sapphire Reserve, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is still a fantastic choice if you want to avoid the Reserve’s $450 annual fee, earn 2x on all travel & dining and earn a 50,000 point sign up bonus.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Named Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, July 2016
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards