This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
If you want in on the private jet lifestyle, this week’s giveaway is for you. We’ll be choosing two winners to receive a one-month subscription (worth $1,950) from SurfAir, as well as waived initiation costs ($1,000) for the membership-only flight service — in total, you’ll be getting about $3,000 in value! With SurfAir, you can fly as many times as you’d like among the carrier’s destinations in California, including Burbank (BUR), Oakland (OAK) and Palm Springs (PSP) for the duration of your one-month membership.
SurfAir is a California-based membership airline, with a fleet of 12 Pilatus PC-12 aircraft and plans to acquire 65 more during the next five years. When flying on SurfAir, you can arrive at the private terminal just 15 minutes before your flight — and you don’t have to deal with other nuisances of commercial flying like long security lines, boarding passes or hidden fees. Once on board, you’ll find a beautifully appointed cabin with just eight business-class seats, adding another level of exclusivity to the experience.
Enter to win no later than 11:59pm ET on Monday, July 18. To enter this giveaway, visit our Facebook Page or enter below:
Last week’s winners: Last week, we gave away a $500 Hilton gift card. Congratulations again to Eric L., who won by following us on Twitter. Stay tuned for more great giveaways on the blog, as well as on TPG’s Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat accounts.
Good luck with this week’s giveaway!
Featured image courtesy of Surf Air.
*Note that the email addresses of those who enter this giveaway will be shared with SurfAir.
Even after the introduction of the Chase Sapphire Reserve, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is still a fantastic choice if you want to avoid the Reserve’s $450 annual fee, earn 2x on all travel & dining and earn a 50,000 point sign up bonus.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Named Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, July 2016
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards