This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
One of the many perks of traveling in a premium cabin on a long-haul flight is receiving an amenity kit to help you arrive at your destination more alert and refreshed. However, some airlines do better than others when it comes to providing premium products for their customers. And in the US, Delta seems to be leading the way. The airline has partnered with two famous luxury brands to up the ante on its amenity kits for Delta One passengers on select flights.
The case itself is made by Tumi, a luggage brand synonymous with quality and luxury all around the world, which has provided amenity kit bags for Delta over the past few years. There will be two varieties of the case — one will offer a hard shell and the other will be a soft case. Delta has teamed up with luxury cosmetics brand Kiehl’s to outfit the inside of the kit.
All of the new kits will feature Kiehl’s Lip Balm #1 and grapefruit-scented Deluxe Hand and Body Lotion with Aloe Vera and Oatmeal. Delta’s improved amenity kits were introduced as of July 1 and will be available to Delta One passengers on all transoceanic international flights as well as transcontinental routes in the US — from New York (JFK) to Los Angeles (LAX) and San Francisco (SFO).
Have you gotten to try out Delta’s new amenity kits yet?
Featured image courtesy of Delta Air Lines.
Even after the introduction of the Chase Sapphire Reserve, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is still a fantastic choice if you want to avoid the Reserve’s $450 annual fee, earn 2x on all travel & dining and earn a 50,000 point sign up bonus.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Named Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, July 2016
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards