This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Attention Chase Sapphire Preferred cardholders: check to see if you’ve been targeted to receive $100 off a hotel stay of $300 or more when you book through the Chase Ultimate Rewards travel portal. When you’re booking your room, enter the code ENJOY100 in the promo code field before completing payment. TPG Senior Editor Kaeli Conforti was targeted for this offer and was able to enter the promo code to receive $100 off a (theoretical) $435 hotel stay at the JW Marriott Marquis Miami Hotel.
Keep in mind that if you book a hotel stay through the Chase Ultimate Rewards travel portal, you most likely won’t receive hotel points for your stay, and there’s a good chance most hotels won’t recognize your elite status and the benefits that come along with it.
Thanks to TPG reader Kyle S., who shared this news tip by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll be sending out a $200 Visa gift card as a token of our appreciation.
Featured image courtesy of the Conrad New York.
Even after the introduction of the Chase Sapphire Reserve, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is still a fantastic choice if you want to avoid the Reserve’s $450 annual fee, earn 2x on all travel & dining and earn a 50,000 point sign up bonus.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Named Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, July 2016
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards