This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
For this week’s Thursday Giveaway, we’re continuing with our social media giveaway blitz, switching from Snapchat to Instagram.
To enter the giveaway, follow TPG’s Instagram account and post your best photos from a fantastic first-class experience — or pics from a dreadful flight in economy. If you’re not flying this week, have fun with it and post a throwback photo from a great (or horrible) flight or create a first-class dining experience for yourself in your office cafeteria.
Be sure to tag your photos with the #TPGHighLow hashtag (or we won’t be able to see them). Photos must be taken by you — the more creative, the better! You must post your pics no later than 11:59pm ET on Monday, June 13 to be considered in the contest. A winner will be chosen by the TPG Editorial team and notified via Instagram.
This week, we’ll be giving away a $500 Costco gift card, perfect for stocking up on all those summer party essentials. With the retail giant switching from American Express to Visa on June 20, be sure to read up on which Visa cards are best to use for shopping at Costco.
Last week’s winners: Last week, we gave away a $500 Delta gift card. Congratulations again to TPG reader Sean, who won by entering last week’s Snapchat contest. Stay tuned for more great giveaways on the blog, as well as on TPG’s Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat accounts.
Good luck with this week’s giveaway!
Even after the introduction of the Chase Sapphire Reserve, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is still a fantastic choice if you want to avoid the Reserve’s $450 annual fee, earn 2x on all travel & dining and earn a 50,000 point sign up bonus.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Named Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, July 2016
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards