This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
If you’re a T-Mobile customer and are planning a European vacation this summer, you’re in luck. While other carriers have been slowly eliminating some roaming fees in select countries, T-Mobile has decided to blow the door wide open. The carrier is going to provide its customers with high speed data — up to 4G LTE speeds — for no extra cost between July 1 and August 31, 2016. The carrier also said that beginning July 1, Belize will be added to the growing list in which T-Mobile Simple Choice customers will receive unlimited data and texting in addition to low-priced calling rates.
Even if you’re not a T-Mobile customer, there’s some good news to share — the carrier is expanding the one hour of free WiFi on Gogo equipped flights to AT&T and Verizon customers for this weekend (the promotion ends at 11pm ET Sunday night). Keep in mind that if you have The Enhanced Business Platinum Card from American Express OPEN you get 10 Gogo sessions per year already.
Featured image courtesy of Shutterstock.
Even after the introduction of the Chase Sapphire Reserve, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is still a fantastic choice if you want to avoid the Reserve’s $450 annual fee, earn 2x on all travel & dining and earn a 50,000 point sign up bonus.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Named Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, July 2016
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards