This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Don’t panic. Yes, Father’s Day is just around the corner. But even if you don’t already have the perfect gift picked out for pops, you still have time to get him something memorable. This week, we’re giving away five Canary All-in-One Security systems, perfect for the kind of father who needs to know his home is safe before he can chill out.
To enter this giveaway, follow TPG’s Twitter account and tweet at us with the most creative gift you ever gave your dad, using the hashtag #TPGFathersDay. Act quickly, because Team TPG will choose all five winners by the end of the day tomorrow (Wednesday), and the winners will receive the Canary shortly thereafter thanks to free overnight shipping!
Good luck with this week’s Father’s Day giveaway!
Even after the introduction of the Chase Sapphire Reserve, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is still a fantastic choice if you want to avoid the Reserve’s $450 annual fee, earn 2x on all travel & dining and earn a 50,000 point sign up bonus.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Named Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, July 2016
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards