This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Marriott and Chase have teamed up to promote the Marriott Rewards Premier Credit Card, which is currently offering a sign up bonus of 80,000 points after you spend $3,000 in the first three months. As part of the promo, Marriott is giving away 1,000 free nights — simply input your information on the 1,000 Nights of Summer Sweepstakes website by June 30, 2016 and you’ll be entered to win. The 1,000 winners will be announced around July 15.
The free nights will be valid for use at any Category 1-9 Marriott property, excluding Ritz-Carlton hotels. For example, you can spend your free night relaxing at the JW Marriott Los Cabos Beach Resort & Spa, where rooms go for about $350 per night. Or, immerse yourself in the rich culture and history of Japan at the Tokyo Marriott Hotel, where rates run upwards of $270 per night. With 1,000 nights up for grabs, the odds of winning are much better than with similar giveaways.
As a reminder, you can extend your free stay with the Marriott Rewards Premier Credit Card, which is currently offering a sign-up bonus of 80,000 bonus points after spending $3,000 within the first three months of account opening. Furthermore, you can earn an extra 7,500 bonus points if you add an authorized user to the account and that user makes a qualifying purchase within the first three months.
Featured image courtesy of the Bangkok Marriott Hotel Sukhumvit.
H/T: One Mile at a Time
- Earn 80,000 Bonus Points after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
- Plus, earn 7,500 bonus points when you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening.
- Enjoy 1 Free Night Stay at a Category 1-5 hotel every year after your account anniversary date!
- Earn unlimited Marriott Rewards points and get Free Night Stays faster
- Earn 5 points per $1 spent at participating Marriott Rewards & SPG hotels
- 2 points per $1 spent on airline tickets purchased directly with the airlines, at car rental agencies & restaurants. Plus 1 point per $1 spent everywhere else
- The fastest way to earn Marriott Rewards Elite Status. Receive 15 Elite Credits guaranteeing Silver Elite Status or better.
- All for an $85 Annual Fee