This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Hotel chains typically offer members an opportunity to earn bonus points on summer stays, when business travel tends to slow down a bit. Hyatt, IHG, Starwood and others are currently running bonus points promotions, and today Marriott announced one of its own.
This promo isn’t as exciting as those offered by some of the competition, but if you’re planning to stay at a Marriott property between May 24 and September 5, you might as well register. This time around, you’ll earn 2,000 bonus points on every paid stay (beginning with your second stay), for a grand total of 10,000 points. TPG values Marriott Rewards points at 0.7 cents each, so if you max out this promotion, you’ll earn points worth $70. These bonus points will post 3-5 days after each qualifying stay.
Here are the offer details from Marriott:
You can also earn bonus points with the Marriott Rewards Premier Credit Card, which is currently offering 80,000 bonus points after you spend $3,000 in the first three months, plus an additional 7,500 bonus points when you add an authorized user and make a purchase within that period. You can also earn 100,000 bonus points with Marriott’s business credit card offer.
Additionally, Marriott is giving away a total of 10 million points — 100,000 points to 100 winners — and if you register for the summer promo, you’ll automatically be entered to win.
Featured image courtesy of the JW Marriott Hanoi.
- Earn 80,000 Bonus Points after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
- Plus, earn 7,500 bonus points when you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening.
- Enjoy 1 Free Night Stay at a Category 1-5 hotel every year after your account anniversary date!
- Earn unlimited Marriott Rewards points and get Free Night Stays faster
- Earn 5 points per $1 spent at participating Marriott Rewards & SPG hotels
- 2 points per $1 spent on airline tickets purchased directly with the airlines, at car rental agencies & restaurants. Plus 1 point per $1 spent everywhere else
- The fastest way to earn Marriott Rewards Elite Status. Receive 15 Elite Credits guaranteeing Silver Elite Status or better.
- All for an $85 Annual Fee