This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: A representative has confirmed that this promotion is targeted, however if you haven’t been able to apply, you can call the Ritz-Carlton Rewards Guest Services Team for assistance. Additionally, this promotion only applies to stays at Ritz-Carlton properties.
Ritz-Carlton just announced its latest member offer, “Rewarding Journeys.” The promotion gives Ritz-Carlton members the chance to earn up to 100,000 Ritz-Carlton Rewards points for paid stays — with an opportunity for cardholders to earn even more. For each Ritz-Carlton stay between June 1 and September 30, 2016, you’ll earn a set amount of additional points with the promotion. In addition, Ritz-Carlton Rewards Credit Card holders will receive additional points for their stays — up to 20,000 bonus points.
To take advantage, you must register for the promotion on Ritz-Carlton’s website between today and September 30, 2016. New members as of April 22, 2016 will be automatically enrolled in the promotion. Here’s the breakdown for how many points you’ll earn based on the number of nights you stay:
- After 4 nights, you’ll get 10,000 bonus points (+5,000 bonus points for Ritz-Carlton Rewards Credit Card holders)
- After 6 nights, you’ll get 30,000 bonus points (+10,000 bonus points for Ritz-Carlton Rewards Credit Card holders)
- After 8 nights, you’ll get 60,000 bonus points (+15,000 bonus points for Ritz-Carlton Rewards Credit Card holders)
- After 10 nights, you’ll get 100,000 bonus points (+20,000 bonus points for Ritz-Carlton Rewards Credit Card holders)
In all, this is a great chance to earn some extra Ritz-Carlton Rewards points. If you’ve been planning on traveling to a location with a Ritz hotel, it could be worth it to switch your reservation to a stay at the property just for the extra points. The following properties are excluded from the promotion: The Ritz-Carlton, Millennia Singapore; Phulay Bay, A Ritz-Carlton Reserve; Dorado Beach, A Ritz-Carlton Reserve; Mandapa, A Ritz-Carlton Reserve; The Ritz-Carlton Destination Club; The Ritz-Carlton Residences; The Abaco Club and Partner Hotels.
If you don’t already have the Ritz-Carlton Rewards Credit Card, now’s a good time to sign up in time to take advantage of the bonus points you’ll get with this promotion. The card is also currently offering a sign-up bonus of three complimentary nights at any participating Tier 1-4 Ritz-Carlton property when you spend $5,000 on purchases within the first three months. You’ll get a $300 annual travel credit, 3 upgrades to the Ritz-Carlton Club Level each year and 5 points per dollar on Ritz purchases.
Featured image courtesy of the Ritz-Carlton Bali.
- Earn 80,000 Bonus Points after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
- Plus, earn 7,500 bonus points when you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening.
- Enjoy 1 Free Night Stay at a Category 1-5 hotel every year after your account anniversary date!
- Earn unlimited Marriott Rewards points and get Free Night Stays faster
- Earn 5 points per $1 spent at participating Marriott Rewards & SPG hotels
- 2 points per $1 spent on airline tickets purchased directly with the airlines, at car rental agencies & restaurants. Plus 1 point per $1 spent everywhere else
- The fastest way to earn Marriott Rewards Elite Status. Receive 15 Elite Credits guaranteeing Silver Elite Status or better.
- All for an $85 Annual Fee