This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Chase is offering new business checking account holders the opportunity to receive $500 after opening a Chase Performance Business Checking, Chase Performance Business Checking with Interest or Chase Platinum Business Checking account. In order to be eligible, you’ll need to open the account with an initial deposit of $500 within the first 10 business days of account opening and maintain that balance for 60 days. Note that if you close your account within six months after opening, Chase will deduct the bonus amount.
Here’s how to do it: Go to Chase’s website and log in to a pre-existing personal or business account. From there, you should be presented with a voucher with a unique coupon code. You’ll need to print that out and bring it to a Chase branch to open the account. Upon opening the account, you’ll get a confirmation of the bonus, which will be credited to your account within 10 days of meeting the 60-day requirement. According to the code I generated, the offer expires on June 10, however, there’s no clarification if that is the expiration date for this specific code or the offer as a whole.
Note that you must open a Chase Performance Business Checking, Chase Performance Business Checking with Interest or Chase Platinum Business Checking account in order to be eligible for this promotion. A Chase Performance Business Checking account comes with a $20 monthly service fee, but that fee is waived when you maintain a combined average daily balance of $50,000 or more in linked business savings, business CDs and other Chase Performance Business Checking accounts. However, the $20 monthly fee cannot be waived with a Chase Performance Business Checking with Interest account.
This is a good deal, and if you’ve been considering opening up a business checking account, this is a great time to do so. 100% bonus opportunities don’t pop up every day — be sure to take advantage before your offer expires.
H/T: Miles to Memories
Even after the introduction of the Chase Sapphire Reserve, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is still a fantastic choice if you want to avoid the Reserve’s $450 annual fee, earn 2x on all travel & dining and earn a 50,000 point sign up bonus.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Named Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, July 2016
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards