This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here – Hilton HHonors Surpass Card from American Express
This week’s Thursday Giveaway is a $500 Hilton gift card to use on your next trip to one of the chain’s properties. The gift card is valid for stays, dining and more at any participating property, including Waldorf-Astoria, Conrad and Curio hotels. If you’re wondering how to spend your gift card, consider treating yourself to a beach getaway at The Boca Beach Club, a Waldorf Astoria Resort in Boca Raton, Florida which is currently featuring rates for less than $300 per night. Or you could experience one of Southeast Asia’s most dynamic cities with a stay at the luxurious Conrad Bangkok, which displays rates for about $160 per night.
You can also earn free nights with the Hilton HHonors Surpass Credit Card, which currently offers a sign-up bonus of 100,000 HHonors Bonus points after spending $3,000 within the first three months of account opening. After earning your bonus, you’ll have enough points for either of the hotels mentioned above — the Boca Beach Club is a HHonors Category 9 hotel, with award nights available from 50,000 points per night, while the Conrad Bangkok is a HHonors Category 5 hotel, requiring at least 30,000 points for an award night.
Enter to win no later than 11:59pm ET on Monday, May 2. To enter this giveaway, visit our Facebook Page or enter below:
Last week’s winners: Last week, we gave away a $500 Marriott gift card. Congratulations again to Susie L., who won by visiting our Facebook Page. Stay tuned for more great giveaways on the blog, as well as on TPG’s Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat accounts.
Good luck with this week’s giveaway!
Featured image courtesy of the Boca Beach Club, a Waldorf Astoria Resort.
With great transfer partners like United and Hyatt, 2x points on travel & dining and a 50,000 point sign up bonus, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is a great card for those looking to get into the points and miles game.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Named Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, July 2016
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards