This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Morgan Stanley’s best customers will soon be eligible to get the Amex Platinum card‘s $450 annual fee waived. The bank is expected to unveil a digital cash-management offering for clients in July that will include perks like this one, among other financial services.
The catch is that you must have more than $1 million invested with Morgan Stanley in order to have the fee waived. You’ll also have to maintain a minimum direct deposit or cash balance and use the bank’s other services before you’ll have the fee covered. Of course, this probably concerns just a few clients, but it’s definitely worth a look if you’re an eligible member of this category.
While this premium card has one of the highest annual fees on the market, it has several valuable perks that could make it worthwhile, depending on your travel patterns. These include a $200 annual airline rebate, lounge access, free Hilton Gold status and free Starwood Preferred Guest Gold status.
- Earn 40,000 Membership Rewards® points after you use your new Card to make $3,000 in purchases in your first 3 months.
- 5X points for flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel.
- $200 Airline Fee Credit, up to $200 a year for baggage fees and more at one airline. Terms Apply.
- As a Platinum Card Member, you can enjoy access to the Global Lounge Collection, the only credit card airport lounge access program that includes proprietary lounge locations worldwide. Terms Apply.
- Enroll to enjoy the benefits of complimentary Hilton HHonors™ Gold Status with your Platinum Card.®
- No interest charges because you pay your balance in full each month.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
- See Rates & Fees