This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here – Starwood Preferred Guest Credit Card from American Express, Starwood Preferred Guest Business Credit Card from American Express
It’s a great time to be a Starwood loyalist thanks to all the new opportunities to earn extra Starpoints. The loyalty program launched a refer-a-friend promotion earlier this month. American Express also recently announced a limited-time increased sign-up bonus on both the Starwood Preferred Guest Credit Card from American Express and the Starwood Preferred Guest Business Credit Card from American Express — from now until March 30, you can earn 35,000 bonus Starpoints when you spend $3,000 or $5,000 in the first three months on the personal and business cards, respectively.
This week, we’re giving away a whopping 90,000 Starpoints to one lucky TPG reader. 90k is a huge number of points, enough to book some of the most luxurious flights via a transfer partner or for stays at high-end Starwood properties like the St. Regis Punta Mita or St. Regis Deer Valley. Starpoints are among the most useful rewards currency out there and this giveaway is valued at $2,250.
Enter to win no later than 11:59pm ET on Monday, March 21. To enter this giveaway, visit our Facebook Page or enter below:
Last week’s winners: This week, we gave away an SPG package to see Billy Joel in New York City. Congratulations again to Brian R., who won by visiting our Facebook page. Stay tuned for more great giveaways on the blog, as well as on TPG’s Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat accounts.
Good luck with this week’s giveaway!
While this premium card has one of the highest annual fees on the market, it has several valuable perks that could make it worthwhile, depending on your travel patterns. These include a $200 annual airline rebate, lounge access, free Hilton Gold status and free Starwood Preferred Guest Gold status.
- Earn 40,000 Membership Rewards® points after you use your new Card to make $3,000 in purchases in your first 3 months.
- 5X points for flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel.
- $200 Airline Fee Credit, up to $200 a year for baggage fees and more at one airline. Terms Apply.
- As a Platinum Card Member, you can enjoy access to the Global Lounge Collection, the only credit card airport lounge access program that includes proprietary lounge locations worldwide. Terms Apply.
- Enroll to enjoy the benefits of complimentary Hilton HHonors™ Gold Status with your Platinum Card.®
- No interest charges because you pay your balance in full each month.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
- See Rates & Fees