This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
It’s a great time to be a Starwood loyalist thanks to all the new opportunities to earn extra Starpoints. The loyalty program launched a refer-a-friend promotion earlier this month. American Express also recently announced a limited-time increased sign-up bonus on both the Starwood Preferred Guest Credit Card from American Express and the Starwood Preferred Guest Business Credit Card from American Express — from now until March 30, you can earn 35,000 bonus Starpoints when you spend $3,000 or $5,000 in the first three months on the personal and business cards, respectively.
This week, we’re giving away a whopping 90,000 Starpoints to one lucky TPG reader. 90k is a huge number of points, enough to book some of the most luxurious flights via a transfer partner or for stays at high-end Starwood properties like the St. Regis Punta Mita or St. Regis Deer Valley. Starpoints are among the most useful rewards currency out there and this giveaway is valued at $2,250.
Enter to win no later than 11:59pm ET on Monday, March 21. To enter this giveaway, visit our Facebook Page or enter below:
Last week’s winners: This week, we gave away an SPG package to see Billy Joel in New York City. Congratulations again to Brian R., who won by visiting our Facebook page. Stay tuned for more great giveaways on the blog, as well as on TPG’s Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat accounts.
Good luck with this week’s giveaway!
There’s no telling how much longer these cards will be around and available for new applications because of the Marriott takeover, so now might just be the perfect time to apply. Apart from hotel redemptions, you can transfer Starpoints to over 30 airline partners, and now also transfer points from Starwood to Marriott Rewards at a 1:3 ratio, opening up even more redemption options.
- Earn 25,000 bonus Starpoints® after you use your new Card to make $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months.
- Earn 2 Starpoints® for each dollar of eligible purchases spent on the Card at participating SPG® & Marriott Rewards® hotels. Earn 1 Starpoint for all other purchases.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees on International purchases.
- Receive free in-room, premium internet access. Booking requirements apply.
- Redeem Starpoints® at over 1,300 participating hotels and resorts in over 100 countries and for flights on more than 150 airlines with SPG flights, all with no blackout dates.
- $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $95.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
- See Rates & Fees