This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
This week’s Thursday Giveaway is another chance to win 50,000 Marriott Rewards points — enough for two nights at a Category 5 hotel, or other uses such as a transfer to get started on the Southwest Companion Pass or a transfer to United (with an extra 25% bonus).
Marriott also bumped up the sign-up bonus on the Marriott Rewards Premier Credit Card card to 80,000 points when you spend $3,000 in the first three months. 80,000 points is quite a good offer — enough for a couple nights at a high-end Category 8 hotel or five nights at a Category 4. Depending on your needs, you could escape for the weekend at one of the hotel brand’s more luxurious properties, or stay for longer at a mid-tier destination. We value Marriott Rewards points at 0.7 cents per point, so that means you’ll get at least $560 in value from this sign-up bonus alone.
You must enter the giveaway below no later than 11:59pm ET on Monday, March 7. To enter this giveaway, visit our Facebook Page or enter below:
Last week’s winners: Last week, we also gave away 50,000 Marriott Rewards points. Congratulations again to Carol G., who won by following us on Twitter. Stay tuned for more great giveaways on the blog, as well as on TPG’s Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat accounts.
Good luck with this week’s giveaway!
Enjoy 1 complimentary night stay at a category 1-5 location every year after your account anniversary date. You can earn unlimited Marriott Rewards points. Earn 5 points per $1 at participating Marriott Rewards & SPG hotels, 2 points per $1 on airline tickets purchased directly with airlines, and 1 point per $1 on other purchases.
- Earn 80,000 Bonus Points after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
- Plus, earn 7,500 bonus points when you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening.
- Enjoy 1 Free Night Stay at a Category 1-5 hotel every year after your account anniversary date!
- Earn unlimited Marriott Rewards points and get Free Night Stays faster
- Earn 5 points per $1 spent at participating Marriott Rewards & SPG hotels
- 2 points per $1 spent on airline tickets purchased directly with the airlines, at car rental agencies & restaurants. Plus 1 point per $1 spent everywhere else
- The fastest way to earn Marriott Rewards Elite Status. Receive 15 Elite Credits guaranteeing Silver Elite Status or better.
- All for an $85 Annual Fee