This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here – Starwood Preferred Guest Credit Card from American Express, Starwood Preferred Guest Business Credit Card from American Express
Time is running out to take advantage of an incredible limited-time offer from Amex. Earlier this month, American Express announced increased sign-up bonuses on both the Starwood Preferred Guest Credit Card from American Express and its business version — both with their largest offers ever. But true to the “limited-time offer” wording, it will soon be coming to an end.
If you’re thinking about getting one (or both) of the SPG Amex cards, now’s the time to get them. The personal card is offering 35,000 Starpoints after you spend $3,000 in the first three months, and the business version is offering 35,000 Starpoints after you spend $5,000 in the first three months. Both offers are ending on Wednesday, March 30, so be sure to take advantage of this incredible deal before the sign-up bonus drops back down.
Starpoints are consistently ranked as one of the most valuable currencies in TPG’s monthly valuations, currently listed at 2.5 cents apiece. That makes the sign-up bonus on both of these cards worth a whopping $875!
There are many ways to take full advantage of the Starpoints — your options are seemingly endless. You can use the points for six nights at a Category 3 property, such as Le Meridien Bali Jimbaran, a one-way business-class ticket from New York to Milan on Emirates or a redemption with the SPG Moments program — a TPG favorite — among many other options.
Even with the future of Starwood and its beloved SPG program still unknown, now’s a better time than ever to sign up for the SPG Amex card. The 35,000-point bonus makes this card a no-brainer, so be sure you apply by this Wednesday, March 30, in order to take advantage of the card’s highest sign-up bonus ever!
For more information on the card and the SPG program, check out the following posts:
- Highest Sign-Up Bonus Ever on SPG Amex Cards!
- How to Use 35,000 Starpoints from the SPG Amex Card
- Why You Should Get the Starwood Amex Before the Merger
- Starting 2016 Off Strong With Starwood Preferred Guest
- Using Starpoints to Book a Suite at W, St. Regis and Other SPG Hotels
- The Award Traveler’s Guide to Starwood Preferred Guest
- One Year of Earning and Burning with the SPG Amex
- 9 SPG Properties that Make for Awesome Award Redemptions
Will you be signing up for the SPG Amex?
The best sign-up bonus we've ever seen from the SPG Amex is here, for a limited time only. Earn up to 35,000 Starpoints which can be used for hotel redemption around the globe, transferred to over 30 airline partners, and even transfer from Starwood to Marriott Rewards at a 1:3 ratio.
- Earn 25,000 bonus Starpoints® after you use your new Card to make $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months.
- Limited Time Offer- Earn an extra 10,000 bonus Starpoints® after you make an additional $2,000 in purchases within the first 6 months. Offer ends 4/5.
- Earn 2 Starpoints® for each dollar of eligible purchases spent on the Card at participating SPG® & Marriott Rewards® hotels. Earn 1 Starpoint for all other purchases.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees on International purchases.
- Redeem Starpoints® at over 1,300 participating hotels and resorts in over 100 countries and for flights on more than 150 airlines with SPG flights, all with no blackout dates.
- $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $95.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees