This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
American Express cardholders with access to the Amex Membership Rewards program can earn double the points on Amazon purchases now through July 31. The promotion is available through Amex Offers, which you can access by logging in to your American Express account online.
Some members of the TPG Team had issues finding the promotion immediately, so it might be helpful to visit Amex Offers directly to enroll with this particular promo. Typically the discounts are simply a statement credit, but often you’ll get the chance to earn some bonus Amex Membership Rewards points. Note that in order to be eligible, you must enroll in this offer before making purchases on Amazon.
The promotion is available on purchases made through July 31, and points will post within 90 days of that date. You must register each individual card you plan on using directly through American Express. Moreover, you can earn an additional 0.5 points per dollar spent with the Amex Everyday Preferred Credit Card, which offers 50% more points when you make 30 or more purchases in a billing period.
H/T: One Mile at a Time
- Earn 15,000 Membership Rewards® points after you use your new Card to make $1,000 in purchases in your first 3 months.
- Use your Card 30 or more times on purchases in a billing period and earn 50% more points on those purchases less returns and credits. Terms and limitations apply.
- 3x points at US supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1x); 2x points at US gas stations; 1x points on other purchases. Terms and limitations apply.
- You can use Membership Rewards® Pay with Points to pay for all or part of your flight, hotel booked and paid in advance, vacation or cruise booking through amextravel.com.
- 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 12 months, then a variable rate, currently 13.49% to 23.49%, based on your creditworthiness and other factors.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
- See Rates & Fees