This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
American Express cardholders with access to the Amex Membership Rewards program can score some pretty valuable benefits through Amex Offers — perks like earning 2x the points on Amazon purchases and discounts at various vendors can really save you money. Now, their latest offer applies to everyone who pays a cell phone bill.
Through this valuable promo, you can save 10% on your cell phone bill up to $30, which you’ll get in the form of a statement credit. Keep in mind that, as with all Amex Offers, this is targeted, so not all Amex cardholders will be able to participate in the promotion — when several TPG staffers checked their accounts, some of them had the offer but others did not. There’s no firm list of which cards are eligible, but there have been reports that the Premier Rewards Gold from American Express, Amex EveryDay Preferred and Starwood Preferred Guest Credit Card from American Express are, among others.
To see if you’re eligible for the offer, scroll to the bottom of your account summary page, where you’ll see a box that contains all the offers you can get in on. Each of your Amex cards will have its own offers, so its best to check all of your cards just in case. You must register for each offer individually in order to take advantage.
The 10% offer for your cell phone bill is good for payments made directly with T-Mobile, Sprint, AT&T Wireless, US Cellular and Verizon online and via the mobile app — keep in mind that it’s not valid for payments made over the phone, through the mail or at retail locations. Enrollment is limited and open through June 30, 2016, and the statement credit should appear on your account within 90 days of the end of the promotion.
Did you get this promotion through Amex Offers?
H/T: One Mile at a Time
With some great bonus categories and an annual fee that’s waived for the first year, the American Express Premier Rewards Gold Card has a lot going for it. If you don’t have PRG, now’s as good a time as any to add it to your wallet, as Amex added some great new benefits several months back.
- Receive 25,000 Membership Rewards® Points after you spend $2,000 on purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months of Card Membership.
- 3X points for flights booked directly with airlines. 2X points at US restaurants, US gas stations, and US supermarkets. 1X points on other purchases. Terms and limitations apply.
- No matter where you're traveling, when you use your Premier Rewards Gold Card there are no foreign transaction fees from American Express.
- $100 Airline Fee Credit. Up to $100 a year in baggage fees and more at one airline.
- Get a $75 hotel credit on qualifying charges, plus a room upgrade upon arrival, if available with The Hotel Collection at americanexpress.com/hc. Terms apply.
- There is a $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $195.
- Terms and limitations apply.
- See Rates & Fees