This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Last month, American Airlines announced a partnership with Uber (what brand isn’t partnering with Uber these days?) – one perk of the new arrangement is that AA’s Executive Platinum members will get $25 off an Uber ride (including existing customers, too). Well, that $25 Uber code should have hit your inbox last night, and you can redeem it anytime from now through December 31, 2016.
Additionally, if you have an AAdvantage Aviator MasterCard and use the card to pay for your Uber purchases, you can earn 2 bonus miles per dollar on rides through July 31, 2016. The bonus miles won’t hit your account until after the promotion ends. And if you haven’t signed up for Uber, you can join here and get your first ride free (up to $15) or enter code RIDEAA for up to $20 off.
Did you get a $25 Uber voucher from AA?
With great travel benefits, 2x points on travel & dining and a 50,000 point sign up bonus, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is a great card for those looking to get into the points and miles game.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Named Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, July 2016
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards