This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
The JetBlue cards from Barclaycard are now available. Earn 30,000 points after $1,000 spent in the first 90 days with The JetBlue Plus Card ($99 annual fee) or 10,000 points after $1,000 spent on purchases in the fist 90 days with The JetBlue Card ($0 annual fee). Get more information here.
JetBlue recently launched a promotion reducing award flight prices by 25% if you book by March 4. Travel dates for the sale must fall between April 26 and June 16, however there are also blackout dates between May 26 and May 30 and on all Sundays during this timeframe.
Keep in mind that JetBlue award prices are based on the cost of a revenue ticket, so redemption opportunities can vary. For this promotion, fares will not be discounted below 3,500 points.
Overall this deal is a great way to get some added value out of your TrueBlue points. The promo is definitely worth considering, especially if you’re traveling during these dates. Additionally, the sale price is automatically applied to tickets when you search, so there’s no registration needed to take advantage of the promo if you do decide to book.
With some great bonus categories and an annual fee that’s waived for the first year, the American Express Premier Rewards Gold Card has a lot going for it. If you don’t have PRG, now’s as good a time as any to add it to your wallet, as Amex added some great new benefits several months back.
- Receive 25,000 Membership Rewards® Points after you spend $2,000 on purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months of Card Membership.
- 3X points for flights booked directly with airlines. 2X points at US restaurants, US gas stations, and US supermarkets. 1X points on other purchases. Terms and limitations apply.
- No matter where you're traveling, when you use your Premier Rewards Gold Card there are no foreign transaction fees from American Express.
- $100 Airline Fee Credit. Up to $100 a year in baggage fees and more at one airline.
- Get a $75 hotel credit on qualifying charges, plus a room upgrade upon arrival, if available with The Hotel Collection at americanexpress.com/hc. Terms apply.
- There is a $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $195.
- Terms and limitations apply.
- See Rates & Fees