This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
TPG fans following me on Instagram and Snapchat might have heard about my disappointing experience at the Nobu Hotel at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas a few weeks ago. As mentioned in the review, the hotel reached out after seeing my passive aggressive Instagram photo (below) and offered to bring me back to the hotel for a second round — but that’s not how things are done here at TPG. To keep my reviews honest, it’s TPG policy that we don’t accept hotel stays, flights or any other freebies which could tarnish our ability to write objectively.
Instead of turning it down completely, we worked out a deal with Nobu and Caesars to offer an exclusive and valuable giveaway for readers. And for this stay, they assured me it would be a better experience for our winner.
This week’s Nobu giveaway will include:
- 2 nights at the Nobu Hotel at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas (room, taxes, resort fees included) — $922
- Dinner for 2 at Nobu — $300
- 2 tickets to the Vegas Uncork’d Grand Tasting — $450
- Meet & Greet / TBD experience with Chef Nobu
- 2 tickets to see Lionel Richie at The AXIS at Planet Hollywood — $298
In total, the value of the package is worth $1,970 for this stay. The giveaway doesn’t include airfare, but this package is enough to get a real taste of the Las Vegas experience. Note that the dates on this package are April 29–May 1, 2016, with the tasting on the 29th and the Lionel Richie show on the 30th. The hotel will work to accommodate you if the dates don’t work for the winner, however the Chef Nobu Experience and tasting session are only available on this weekend.
Even if you’re not a winner this week, it’s still possible to maximize your points and miles, as well as status in Las Vegas and Caesars properties. Starwood and the iconic hotel brand have a partnership offering bonus points at eligible Caesars properties as well as perks for Platinum SPG members. Of course, you can also use the Starwood Preferred Guest Amex to earn additional points for free nights, flights and more on all spending.
You must enter the giveaway below no later than 11:59pm ET on Monday, February 15.
To enter this giveaway, visit our Facebook Page or enter below:
Last week’s winners: Last week, we gave away a $500 Delta gift card to mark the launch of TPGtv. Congratulations again to Shelley D., who won by subscribing to our YouTube page and visiting our Facebook page. Stay tuned for more great giveaways on the blog, as well as on TPG’s Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat accounts. Good luck with this week’s giveaway!
Even after the introduction of the Chase Sapphire Reserve, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is still a fantastic choice if you want to avoid the Reserve’s $450 annual fee, earn 2x on all travel & dining and earn a 50,000 point sign up bonus.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Named Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, July 2016
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards