This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Marriott’s Megabonus is back for travel dates between February 1 through May 15, 2016. You can sign up for the bonus here (note that you’ll need to be logged into your Marriott account before you click). This latest deal will provide Marriott Rewards members the chance to earn bonus points as well as free nights, although the exact details vary between members.
TPG Editor-in-Chief Zach Honig was targeted with a promo that would earn 10,000 bonus points after 15 paid nights, as well as 2,000 bonus points for each additional night (up to 20,000 total). He also has the chance to earn a free night (eligible at a Category 1-5 Marriott property) after two paid stays at a Marriott property (including Ritz Carlton).
To be eligible for the promotion, you must register online before your stay and before April 15, although the entire promotion will apply to stays from February 1 until May 15. Additionally, after fulfilling the two requirements listed above, members will have the chance to work toward a third bonus offer.
Overall, this is a good opportunity to earn some extra points or a free night, especially if you already have plans to stay at a Marriott property. Be sure to keep in mind that you can always earn 5 bonus points per dollar on Marriott and Ritz-Carlton stays with the Marriott Rewards Premier Credit Card.
Thanks to TPG reader Kevin D., who shared this news tip by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll be sending out a $200 Visa gift card as a token of our appreciation.
- Earn 80,000 Bonus Points after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
- Plus, earn 7,500 bonus points when you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening.
- Enjoy 1 Free Night Stay at a Category 1-5 hotel every year after your account anniversary date!
- Earn unlimited Marriott Rewards points and get Free Night Stays faster
- Earn 5 points per $1 spent at participating Marriott Rewards & SPG hotels
- 2 points per $1 spent on airline tickets purchased directly with the airlines, at car rental agencies & restaurants. Plus 1 point per $1 spent everywhere else
- The fastest way to earn Marriott Rewards Elite Status. Receive 15 Elite Credits guaranteeing Silver Elite Status or better.
- All for an $85 Annual Fee