This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
If you’re traveling to the Asia Pacific region soon, Starwood might be your best bet for accommodations. MasterCard and SPG are teaming up to reward guests with a third night free at participating properties, provided you pay with a MasterCard and book by February 14.
The promotion includes hotels and resorts in destinations like Australia, Japan, Thailand and more. The free night is only available at select properties (see the complete list here), and your stay must be completed by April 3. To participate in the promotion, you’ll need to book with the promo code M3C for hotels with room only (not including breakfast), or use the code M3B for hotels offering breakfast included.
Based on the promotion description, it sounds like you might also be able to take advantage of the Citi Prestige’s 4th Night Free benefit in conjunction with this SPG offer to get four nights for the price of two. Regardless, if you’ll be in the region or are thinking of planning a trip, this is a fantastic opportunity to save some money on accommodations, while also enjoying some of the brand’s best properties.
While Citi announced some negative changes to this card back in July — including a lower sign-up bonus, the elimination of Admirals Club access and the end of the free rounds of golf benefit — one of its most valuable perks still remains, which is the 4th Night Free perk. This benefit alone can save you thousands of dollars a year if you use it to its full advantage.
- $250 Air Travel Credit each year, and receive a statement credit, up to $100 every 5 years, as reimbursement for your application fee for Global Entry or TSA Pre √®
- 4th night hotel benefit for any hotel stay at hotels booked through the Citi Prestige® Concierge
- Earn 40,000 bonus points after $4,000 in purchases made with your card in the first 3 months the account is open.
- Points are redeemable for a $532 flight on any airline or $400 in gift cards.
- Transfer points to a variety of travel loyalty programs from airlines to hotels.
- Earn 3x points on Air Travel and Hotels
- Earn 2x points on Dining at Restaurants and Entertainment
- 1 ThankYou® Point per $1 spent on other purchases