This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
The $175 discount code is JAN175 and is valid for travel to Hawaii or any international travel. Not planning on traveling overseas? You can still save $100 using offer code JAN100 for domestic travel. Both codes will earn you 2,016 bonus AAdvantage miles.
- The offer is good for bookings through January 24, 2016.
- Travel is valid through November 20, 2016.
- Minimum stay: 6 nights for $175 discount; 4 nights for $100 discount.
- Blackout dates: March 27, May 30, July 4 and September 5, 2016.
- Must book round-trip flights for the offer code to be valid.
- You can’t combine this discount with other offer codes.
Maximize Your Purchase
Make sure to get the most out of your purchase by using the appropriate credit card. We recommend:
- American Express Premier Rewards Gold: 3x on airfare purchases
- Citi Prestige: 3x on air travel purchases
- Citi ThankYou Premier Card: 3x on travel purchases
- Chase Sapphire Preferred: 2x on travel purchases
Unfortunately, American Airlines Vacation purchases don’t qualify for 2x spending on the Citi / AAdvantage Platinum Select World Elite MasterCard — per the card’s terms & conditions.
Want to escape NYC winter? AA Vacations is offering round-trip flights for two and four nights at the 4-star Hilton Phoenix Mesa (from $139/night) for $942.
If you’re in the Bay area, you can escape from San Jose to Honolulu for $1,471 total for two round-trip flights and six nights at the Ohana Waikiki Malia (from $111/night).
Will you take advantage of this promotion? Share your plans in the comments below! Even after the introduction of the Chase Sapphire Reserve, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is still a fantastic choice if you want to avoid the Reserve’s $450 annual fee, earn 2x on all travel & dining and earn a 50,000 point sign up bonus.
Even after the introduction of the Chase Sapphire Reserve, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is still a fantastic choice if you want to avoid the Reserve’s $450 annual fee, earn 2x on all travel & dining and earn a 50,000 point sign up bonus.