This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here – Ink Cash Business Credit Card
Were you busy traveling to exciting locations yesterday (on points or miles, of course)? Never fear — we’ve got your back with a recap of the previous day’s top stories, including news, reviews and more.
TPG Points and Miles Editor Sarah Silbert lifts the shroud of secrecy that’s always covered perhaps the most coveted top-tier card of all: The Centurion Card from Amex. Thanks to sources who are lucky enough to be part of the Centurion “club,” you can learn what it takes to get the card; what its fees and payments are; and take a look at its lengthy list of benefits. Read more.
In one of the most incredible point runs we’ve ever seen at TPG, Contributor Max Bennedich tells us how he ended up on the subtropical Portuguese island of Madeira, picking up 37 rental cars in 2 days in order to earn 185,000 frequent flyer miles. Seriously, grab a cup of coffee and settle in for his insane tale. Read more.
Rewards Card of the Week: Chase Sapphire Preferred
With a current sign-up bonus of 50,000 points when you spend $4,000 within the first three months, if you don’t already have the Chase Sapphire Preferred card, now’s the time to get it. Points transfer instantly to many travel partners — for example, 40,000 bonus points can be converted to 40,000 United miles or Hyatt points.
The increased offer on the Ink Cash Business Card is set to end this Sunday, October 18 — as in, three days from now. You can earn $300 cash back, or 30,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards points if you have another UR card. And even though the card is marketed as a business credit card, you can apply as a sole proprietor with a SSN. Read more.
Want more of the week’s hottest stories? Head to our Saturday recap right here.
- Earn $300 bonus cash back when you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening
- Earn 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on cellular phone, landline, internet and cable TV services each account anniversary year
- Earn 2% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at gas stations and restaurants each account anniversary year
- Earn 1% cash back on all other card purchases with no limit to the amount you can earn
- 0% introductory APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers
- Employee cards at no additional cost
- No Annual Fee