This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
From Etihad’s first class Apartment to Qatar’s gorgeous new cabin and the classic A380 bling in Emirates’ own superjumbo, there’s no question that the Gulf carriers have US airlines beat by a mile — and then some. Now, Emirates has brought Jennifer Aniston on board to drive that point home.
The airline’s latest commercial begins with Aniston opening the lavatory door on what’s clearly not an Emirates A380, walking through a dated economy cabin to the rear galley and asking the chatting flight attendants where she can find the shower. Hysterical laughter ensues. The ad is SPOT-ON. You have to watch.
Then, scroll down and check out the reviews below to see just how on-point Emirates is with this ad:
- Emirates A380 First Class Review: Milan to JFK
- Review: Etihad A380 – The Apartment, Sydney-Abu Dhabi
- A First Class Cabin to Myself: Qatar Airways A380, Paris-Doha
- Review: American’s New 777-200 Business Class – JFK to Rio
Even after the introduction of the Chase Sapphire Reserve, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is still a fantastic choice if you want to avoid the Reserve’s $450 annual fee, earn 2x on all travel & dining and earn a 50,000 point sign up bonus.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Named Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, July 2016
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards