This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Now Uber has partnered up with Amex to offer up to a $50 rebate on employee rides. (This offer has actually been available for a couple of weeks now, but it didn’t receive much publicity until earlier today.)
To get the rebate, you’ll need to sign up for an Uber Business account and link your Amex Business card. After that, you need to enroll two employees and complete at least two rides via the Uber app by September 30, 2015.
After completing those two rides in the designated time frame, you’ll receive a rebate (equal to the amount of charges on the rides up to $50) as a credit to your linked business card. If you don’t already have an Uber account, you can sign up here and earn $20 toward your first ride.
American Express has a wide range of business cards, including the following TPG picks:
- The Enhanced Business Platinum Card from American Express OPEN
- The Business Gold Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- Starwood Preferred Guest Business Credit Card from American Express
- Gold Delta SkyMiles Business Credit Card from American Express
- SimplyCash Business Card from American Express
- Business Green Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- The Plum Card from American Express OPEN
- The Blue for Business Credit Card from American Express
All of these cards participate in the American Express OPEN Savings program, which provides you with additional earning and discount opportunities at select partners.
For more terms and conditions for this promotion click here.
H/T: Frequent Miler
The Business Gold Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
|Intro APR||Regular APR||Annual Fee||Foreign Transaction Fee||Credit Rating|
|N/A||N/A||$0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $175||0%||Excellent Credit|