This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Several years ago, while waiting for an upgrade at the Air France ticket desk at JFK, I watched a fairly famous model lose her mind after she was told that the bag she had just checked — and which was whisked away 10 minutes prior via conveyor belt — couldn’t be retrieved.
At the time, I mused that if I were one of those employees, I’d crawl down there and get it myself simply to avoid the meltdown we were witnessing. But after seeing this video, I now understand why they chose to comp her with first-class lounge access instead.
Now that I’ve seen this delightful trip through Amsterdam Airport Schiphol (AMS), I think I might actually want to be a suitcase when I travel … rather than a mere plane passenger.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Named a 'Best Credit Card' for Travel Rewards by MONEY Magazine
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards
||Foreign Transaction Fee
||Introductory Annual Fee of $0 the first year, then $95