This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Just last week, Los Angeles (LAX) announced that they’ll now allow car services Uber and Lyft to finally pick up passengers at the airport. In further good news, now through September 18, 2015, you can save $5 on your next ride with Lyft to a variety of airports.
You can receive $5 off rides to or from the following featured airports by using one of the codes listed below:
- Austin-Bergstrom International Airport (AUS): FLYAUS
- Burbank Bob Hope Airport (BUR): FLYBUR
- Denver International Airport (DEN): FLYDEN
- Indianapolis International Airport (IND): FLYIND
- John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK): FLYJFK
- LaGuardia Airport (LGA): FLYLGA
- Memphis International Airport (MEM): FLYMEM
- Nashville International Airport (BNA): FLYBNA
- Philadelphia International Airport (PHL): FLYPHL
- Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX): FLYPHX
- Pittsburgh International Airport (PIT): FLYPIT
- Portland International Airport (PDX): FLYPDX
- Ronald Reagan National Airport (DCA): FLYDCA
- San Diego International Airport (SAN): FLYSAN
- San Francisco International Airport (SFO): FLYSFO
- Santa Ana John Wayne Airport (SNA): FLYSNA
- Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD): FLYIAD
How to apply:
Tap the menu button in the upper left corner of the Lyft app, then select ‘Payment’ to add your airport’s coupon code.
But act quickly, because this promotion will only last through September 8, 2015.
If you aren’t signed up for Lyft yet, click here to register and make your life a little bit easier. Even after the introduction of the Chase Sapphire Reserve, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is still a fantastic choice if you want to avoid the Reserve’s $450 annual fee, earn 2x on all travel & dining and earn a 50,000 point sign up bonus.
Even after the introduction of the Chase Sapphire Reserve, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is still a fantastic choice if you want to avoid the Reserve’s $450 annual fee, earn 2x on all travel & dining and earn a 50,000 point sign up bonus.