This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Though it’s not listed in the terms and conditions, we’re hearing the the code below is single-use. If you’re a Skywards member, however, you may have received a unique code via email, so check your inbox!
Cheap flights on Emirates to Dubai can sometimes be difficult to come by, especially from the West Coast. With Emirates’ current sale, however, you can fly from any US gateway city to Dubai for just $648 per person when you book for two passengers (you’ll pay $1,296 for both tickets, including taxes and fees). Emirates also has business class on sale, for $4,998 round-trip (again this is per-person, and you’ll need to travel with a friend).
With this deal, you can fly from any Emirates city in the US, including Boston (BOS), Chicago (ORD), Dallas (DFW), Houston (IAH), Los Angeles (LAX), New York (JFK), Orlando (MCO), San Francisco (SFO), Seattle (SEA) and Washington D.C. (IAD). You’ll earn 3,500 Skywards miles when flying from the West Coast, 3,000 miles when flying from the East Coast and 12,000 miles on business-class flights.
Note that in order to book these fares, you’ll need to head to this page and enter code “WRWKjyW1vWE” — while this code was bringing up discounted fares at the time of this writing, it may be restricted to a limited number of users. If it doesn’t work for you, check your email for another code, as Emirates is targeting Skywards members in the US with this promotion. Book by June 14 for travel by November 30, 2015.
Here are a few examples of fares we found:
Los Angeles (LAX)-Dubai (DXB) for $648 on Emirates:
Dallas (DFW)-Dubai (DXB) for $648 on Emirates:
New York (JFK)-Dubai (DXB) for $648 on Emirates:
In addition to the normal coach fares, Emirates is also offering a deal on business-class flights to Dubai. Considering that you’ll pay upwards of $9,000 for business class from Los Angeles to Dubai, this is a heck of a deal. Most flights are on an Emirates A380, which includes flat-bed seats in business class, making the long-haul trek a bit more bearable. You’ll also receive complimentary chauffeur service to bring you to and from the airport during your trip.
Los Angeles (LAX)-Dubai (DXB) for $4,998 in business class on Emirates:
Maximize Your Purchase
Don’t forget to use a credit card that earns additional points on airfare purchases, such as the American Express Premier Rewards Gold or Citi Prestige (3x on airfare) or the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card (2x on all travel purchases). Check out this post for more on maximizing airfare purchases.
For more on Dubai, check out TPG’s Destination of the Week post.
If you’re able to score one of these tickets, please share the good news in the comments below!
Even after the introduction of the Chase Sapphire Reserve, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is still a fantastic choice if you want to avoid the Reserve’s $450 annual fee, earn 2x on all travel & dining and earn a 50,000 point sign up bonus.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Named Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, July 2016
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards