This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Frontier Airlines is having a sale in honor of its 21st birthday, with one-way flights starting at $21. This deal includes routes from Atlanta, GA; Chicago- O’Hare, IL; Denver, CO; Dallas-Ft. Worth, TX; Philadelphia, PA and more for select dates beginning in August. The promotion runs today through 11:59pm tonight, June 30, 2015.
If you’re looking for a quick getaway this fall, you might want to give the sale a look. Just be sure to book sooner than later, as fares have sold out rather quickly during the past several Frontier promotions.
Tickets must be purchased by 11:59pm Eastern time tonight for domestic, nonstop travel on select dates between August 22 and December 16, 2015.
Maximize Your Spending
While Frontier may not be a part of a major alliance and these cheap flights won’t help toward any major elite status, you can still earn extra credit card points by using a card that maximizes airfare purchases, like 3x on airfare with the American Express Premier Rewards Gold or 2x on the Chase Sapphire Preferred. Check out this post for more on maximizing airfare purchases.
Report your success if you snag any of these!
Even after the introduction of the Chase Sapphire Reserve, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is still a fantastic choice if you want to avoid the Reserve’s $450 annual fee, earn 2x on all travel & dining and earn a 50,000 point sign up bonus.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Named Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, July 2016
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards