This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
IHG Rewards is currently running a promotion for stays now through September 30th, where IHG Rewards Club Elite members and IHG Rewards Club Select Credit cardholders can receive 3,000 points back on Points & Cash stays. TPG values IHG points at 0.7 cents apiece, so you’ll be getting back about $21 worth of points with this offer. Note that it can take up to six weeks for the points to be refunded back into your account.
If you’re looking for an even easier way to earn miles, we’d recommend the IHG Rewards Club Select Credit Card, with a current sign-up bonus of 60,000 points after you spend $1,000 in the first three months. With the high sign-up bonus and relatively low spending requirement, this card makes sense for anyone interested in IHG properties.
Thanks for returning to IHG Rewards Club Elite membership and for being an IHG Rewards Club Select Credit Cardholder. Make the most out of your membership points and book your stay using a combination of your IHG Rewards Club points and cash. With the Points & Cash program you can book your next stay at any of the more than 4,700 IHG hotels worldwide, without waiting to accumulate more points. Plus, for a limited time we will refill your account with 3,000 points when you book and stay now through September 30th.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 months of account opening
- Enjoy a free night each year of card membership at over 4,900 hotels worldwide
- Earn 5 points for each $1 spent at our hotels
- Earn 2 points per $1 spent on purchases at gas stations, grocery stores and restaurants
- Bonus points redeemable at hotels such as Intercontinental® Hotels & Resorts, Crowne Plaza® Hotels & Resorts and Holiday Inn®
- Automatic platinum elite status, as long as you remain a credit cardmember
- $0 introductory annual fee the first year, then $49